Terms and Conditions
Guests must check in between 16:00 and 20:00 and check out between 8:00 and 10:00.
A deposit equal to 25.00% of the stay is required.
The deposit will be refunded according to the cancellation conditions. Full booking balance is due 30 days before your arrival date
Payments by cash, bacs, paypal, and the following cards:
Additional Check In Notes
all Guests can collect there keys from key safe on site
location and number will be emails to you 1 week before your stay
Terms and Conditions
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of booking.
• A contract between you and the owners will come into existence when we receive payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates shown in the rental agreement. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
• A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the holiday price is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than four weeks before your arrival date must be accompanied by the full amount of the holiday charge.
• The balance must be paid so as to arrive no later than four weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent.
• All cancellations must be immediately notified by telephone and then in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than 4 weeks before it is due to start then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel less than 4 weeks prior to the holiday then the full balance remains due and is not refundable unless the cottage is rebooked.
• We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
• Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
• The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 6 in Grassmead, 3 Grasscroft, 4 Seasalt, 4 Seabreeze and only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the cottage. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition. (This clause is useful if you are made aware of a party/large gathering).
• Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
• We (the owner) reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
• We or our representative reserve the right to enter the apartment at any time to undertake essential maintenance if necessary, However will endeavour to get prior agreement from you unless in absolute emergency.
• Guest can normally commence at 4pm unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the apartment by 10:00am on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
• Smoking anywhere inside the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by smoking will be at the expense of you.
• No pets allowed in any of the properties.
• Damages- In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to recompense us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result.
• Damage to property – Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage in your accommodation please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
• The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
• The client may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
• The internet connection is available (at no extra cost) subject to technical availability.
• The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building or grounds.
• Children under 18 must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
• We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
• Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us/our representatives and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us/the property manager at the time and only reported after the client has returned from holiday will not be considered by the proprietor.
• We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
• This property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.