A truly delightful and surprisingly spacious self catering cottage in Cornwall only 0.5km from Penzance that sits at the head of the picturesque Sennen fishing cove with lovely sea views from the raised rear garden. Grasscroft could be described as the “little sister” to Grassmead as this charming property forms part of a private annexe to the larger main house – in fact, it is possible to book both properties for nine people which is ideal for two families that wish to holiday together or even a calm oasis for Grandma and Grandad who need an occasional quiet time and distance from the grandchildren!
A truly delightful and surprisingly spacious apartment annexed to the main house that has:
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 3
- 1 small pet welcome
- Saturday change over
- linen provided
Grasscroft has been completely renovated and has been awarded four stars from Visit Britain. Due to its south facing position, the holiday cottage benefits from the sun which pours into the small rear conservatory much of the day and there is also a raised garden which is laid to lawn and has lovely views of Cape Cornwall and the Atlantic Ocean in the distance. Decorated in soft neutral colours and furnished throughout in rich themes such as burgundy and chocolate, Grasscroft is ideally suited as a bolt hole throughout the year whether you are lazily sun bathing on the mile and half of beautiful white sand in the cove or rambling on the cliff paths during the winter months!
- Entrance through front door to hall.
- Lounge: Sea views of Cape Cornwall and The Brisons Rocks from the large picture window, sofa seating, flat screen TV/DVD/CD, small music system, electric “stove style” heater plus wall mounted convection heater.
- Kitchen: Fully fitted units, electric oven and grill, ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer.
- Shower Room: Fully tiled with corner shower cubicle and electric shower, tiled floor, WC, hand basin.
- Bedroom One: Double bed with additional furniture, door leading to small rear conservatory and patio area. (Steps leading to raised garden area.)
- Bedroom Two: Accessed through the bathroom, this bedroom is really only suitable for a small child or a teenager. Single bed.
- Outside: Small patio area, steps to raised lawn area, sea views, garden furniture.
- Private parking for one car.
Please Note: Guests are kindly asked to refrain from smoking inside the property. One small/medium dog accepted.