Self Catering Cottage A superb family home which stands majestically at the head of the much sought after Sennen fishing cove with glorious views of Cape Cornwall, the Western Approaches and the Atlantic Ocean stretching into the distance. Renovated to a very comfortable standard and awarded four stars (excellent) from Visit Britain, Grassmead is an ideal self catering cottage to use as a holiday retreat throughout the year for the all the family as it benefits from a garden to the side of the house with those fabulous Sennen Cove views and a small conservatory which doubles as a “boys rumpus room” complete with table soccer, CD player and sofa – perfect for that rainy day!
Decorated throughout in rich and warm colours with chocolate brown leather sofas and wood laminate floors, Grassmead is a very spacious and comfortable holiday cottage in Cornwall which exudes a relaxing and contemporary atmosphere for today’s discerning guest.
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- sleeps 6
- sorry, no pets
- Saturday change over
- linen provided
Ideally situated 0.5km from Penzance on the very top of the hill overlooking Sennen Cove, guests have the option of either spending the day lazing on the fabulous mile and a half of white sand. As a holiday destination, Sennen Cove has been a firm favourite for families, surfers and romantics for decades and has changed very little over the years with its pretty little harbour, picturesque granite cottages, lifeboat station, pub, shop, gallery and restaurants.
Attached to the self catering holiday cottage is a small annexe which accommodates three guests and is let as a separate unit. Grasscroft is completely self contained and therefore should not compromise your privacy or enjoyment of the main property.
- Private entrance through rear door to
- Conservatory: Tiled floor with scatter rugs, leather sofa, CD player, football table and garden/sea views. Double doors to
- Lounge: Chocolate brown leather sofas, large flat screen TV with free view channels and surround sound, DVD Player, large, fully enclosed electric fire. Hall leading to
- Kitchen: Fully fitted units with ceramic hob and electric double oven, large fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave – garden and sea views.
- Dining Room: Large dining table and chairs with matching furniture, laminate floor and sea views.
- Ground floor cloakroom with W.C. Hand basin. Stairs to first floor landing.
- Bedroom One: Beautifully decorated in chocolate and burgundy with a King Size bed, fitted wardrobe, additional furniture and those stunning sea views!
- Bedroom Two: Large and spacious room with twin beds, additional furniture and sea/garden views.
- Bedroom Three: Adult size (3ft) bunk beds with garden and sea views.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower, hand basin, W.C
- Outside: Extensive parking for several cars, large gardens laid to lawn with garden furniture and BBQ.
Please Note: Guests are kindly asked to refrain from smoking in the property and unfortunately, pets are not accepted.